* Buy 1ml to 10 litres online and up to 1000 litres/KG by contacting NHR Organic Oils.
* We only use certified Organic ingredients in all our products.
* We specialise is the highest quality certified organic oils at the most competitive prices, we will endeavour to beat any bulk quantity quote.
* Food grade essential oils. 100% of our organic essential oils and organic vegetable oils are also food grade certified as well as organic certified making them the highest quality grade possible that one can buy.
* NO ingredients are tested on animals. None of our products are tested on animals.
* We don't use emulsifiers, colouring or artificial fragrances, synthetic additives or GMO's, or in fact anything that is not certified Organic and natural.
* We do not use any preservatives in our products. 99% of other Organic and natural manufacturers use preservatives which allow a longer shelf life - a more convenient factor when bulk bottling - but at what cost to your body? We are not prepared to compromise in any way with the purity of our Organic range. Hence we bottle by hand in small batches to keep everything fresh for when you place your order. The shelf life may be shorter (6 months minimum up to 2 years) but you are using the purest certified Organic products you can buy in the world.
NHR's Testing And Analysis Procedure
* NHR ORGANIC OILS SOURCES ONLY THE PUREST GRADE ORGANIC AND WILD GROWN ESSENTIAL OILS
* NHR Organic Oils continues an extensive research and testing programme on sourcing the most potent certified Organic clinical grade essential oils.
We feel confident to say it is one of the most comprehensive ranges of oils available anywhere, now totalling nearly 100 Organic essential oils alone.
* Our testing facilities now include the use of the most up-to-date GC-MS (Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry) laboratories in the UK and France, which can detect down to 0.001% trace substances.
Each oil is individually tested and analysed to detect the exact proportion and quantities of correct components. For example when choosing an Organic Lavender we would check the oil contains a proportion of esters "exprimes" in linalyl acetate varying between 35 and 55 p 100 on the GC-MS chart thus verifying a clinical grade oil.
* We check there are no adulterants present or chemical residues of any sort, guaranteeing that the source of growing is from a certified Organic farm.
* We have reports of extraction methods, and farming techniques, keeping a close check on the crop quality and harvest over the whole season.
* When we finally select an Organic essential oil from numerous samples and reports, we then meticulously examine them for:
Colour Consistency highly important as it indicates just how pure and balanced the oil is, a lost art in the aromatherapy world, due to the use of brown glass bottles which hide the oils' colour.
- Viscosity How the oils feels on the skin. Texture and consistency indicates the quality of the extraction method and therefore quality of the oil.
Aroma We carefully evaluate the aroma for its full note range. Using our professional experience to select the purest and most balanced oils amongst the batch being tested.
* After over 10 years of research and testing we know our range of Certified Organic oils is simply the most vital and pure you can find in the world . It is a real pleasure at last to make these precious oils more readily available than they have ever been.
* Over 95% of essential oils on the market are of very low quality and many are mixed with synthetic chemicals, which can be harmful. NHR Organic Oils are the highest quality, purest certified Organic oils you can buy in the world.
* NHR Organic Oils is powered by wind powered sourced electricity.
* The production process itself is ecologically sound: water is recycled, no environmentally damaging chemicals are used for bleaching and the energy comes from natural gas. The majority of our packaging is recycled. Our gift wrap is both recycled and fair trade.
* Our essential oils are packaged in beautiful clear glass bottles, enabling their different vibrant colours to be appreciated.
* NHR Supports various charities;