This distillation kit can be heated with either a single ring electric heater or gas burner, both types are available from NHR
The kit consists of:
* Full user instructions with step by step guide and photos on using your kit, with explanations about oil extractions and safety instructions. These will be emailed to you.
2 litre glass boiling flask, 2-neck, 24/40 sized ground glass joints
2 litre glass biomass flask, 24/40 joint on bottom and 40/38 joint on top for easy loading/unloading of biomass
Glass connector still head (steam transfer tube) with 40/38 and male ground joints (thermometer
adaptor port is on the top)
Distillation tube west condenser, 300mm effective length, 24/40 sized ground
glass joints west condenser, with a spherical joint that allows a wide range of alignment without risk of breakage or loss of seal integrity.
24/40 essential oil receiver/separator funnel
* Hoses x2 for condenser water
Keck clamps x3 to hold condenser, still head, and receiver together
* Joint clamps x2
0~200° C thermometer
Two metal laboratory clamps
* Metal laboratory base and vertical stand
(PLEASE NOTE: May vary from image. The electric heavy duty 2200w heater is NOT included, but can be ordered separately)
We also have optional accessories for sale:
1. Water pump to cool the condenser
2. Bucket for water pump, water and ice
3. Heat diffuser to protect 2 litre glass boiling flask
4. 1500w electric heater or gas burner
Please note there may be a few weeks delay in ordering depending on stock.