NHR Organic Oils is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
NHR Organic Oils may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 21st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· Name and addresses.
· Contact information including email addresses.
What we do with the information we gather
· We require the information collected to be able to fulfil orders.
· We may occasionally send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you provided when you signed up to our newsletter.
· We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
· Card payments not made via PayPal are made through Sage Pay, a secure online payment gateway. We never store or have access to your card details.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
· We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
· If you have previously agreed to us using your email address for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by unticking the newsletter box in your account details. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of any newsletter.
· We may use your personal information to send you physical promotional information with your order about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
· Should you at any time wish to cancel your account with us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete your account.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please amend your details in your account.